In this short film from Yugoslavia, a boy wanders the city alone on a hot summer’s day. More and more unnerved by his own shadow, he attempts to escape it, but ends up finding a new friend instead. Grounded in the architecture and infrastructure of the city, the film turns into a literal flight of fantasy.
Directors: Vlatko Gilic, Predrag Golubovic. AKA Little Light
Writers: Vlatko Gilic, Predrag Golubovic.
Cinematographer: Branko Perak.
Composer: Dusan Radic.
Watch Stream Video:
Many thanks to Mateja for sending me a copy of this film and to Allan for providing the synopsis for it.
- One Day Crossing (2001)
- Takis Unlimited (1969)
- Le Plat de sardines – ou la première fois que j’ai entendu…
- Te (1963) AKA You
- Piaget on Piaget: The Epistemology of Jean Piaget (1977)
- Sjecas li se, Dolly Bell (1981) AKA Do You Remember Dolly…
- Miris Poljskog Cveca (1977) AKA Fragrance of Wild Flowers
- The Man with the Beautiful Eyes (2000)
- Report (1967)